Things I Am Waiting New Marvel Fans to Get Around to Experiencing Once They Start Readin’ this Shit:
(Put on a spoiler tag for the sake of being a polite sadist.)
- Planet Hulk. Tony/Bruce bromance indeed.
- Maria Hill and her canon personality.
- Kid Loki
- Secret Warriors
- Daisy Johnson
- Alexander Aaron
- Jerry and Yoyo and Druid and J.T.
- Everyone should read Secret Warriors.
- Winter Soldier
- Johnny and Peter’s bromance
- Matt and Peter’s bromance
- Luke and Danny’s bromance and basically all the adorable and fabulous street-level heroes in New York.
- Tony and Steve having lives outside of each other
- Ultimates Clint being a scary fucking champion of everything
- Ultimates Clint and Fury and their bromance that is slightly scary.
- The Realization that Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is mostly a slap in the face to the fans and paying consumers that the producers pretend to listen to.
- The realization of just how much Greg Land’s art makes your skin crawl
- The realization that you are so, so tired of all the big story events
- The slow but sure sense of unnerving at Ultimates Captain America doing anything.
- Are you reading Secret Warriors yet.
- Jim Steranko
- Children’s Crusade
- Matt Fraction
- Foaming at the mouth over Fraction.
- The realization that you are tired of hearing “trying to make things accessible to new readers” as an excuse for everything
- Staring at X-Men continuity and saying “HOW”, between dry heaves and gross sobbing noises
- Carol’s pregnancy
- Carol and Jess
- THE DEATH OF SPIDERMAN
- MILES MORALES
- Waiting for Deadpool to be done properly on film
- Realizing how likely it is that all the characters you love may never show up in movies.
- JENNIFER WALTERS
ALL. OF. THIS. ALL OF THIS.
YEAH SHE-HULK BETTER BE BOLDED AND ITALICIZED
POINTS AT EYES
POINTS AT EVERYONE ELSE